Good-Bye For Now:
Practical Help and Personal Hope for Those Who Grieve
By Welby O’Brien
Ideas for Use:
- Ideal for hospice care workers and family members.
- Use as a resource for counseling, beneficial both as information for counselors and as tool to give to the individual who has lost a loved one.
- Distribute to individuals in grief support groups (it is already listed as a resource on the GriefShare website). www.griefshare.org
- Give a copy to the leader of senior citizens groups and retirement centers.
- All adults, especially Baby Boomers in particular, are finding this a must-have.
- Best when used in advance to help prepare.
- Have copies on hand for the Funeral Coordinator to use as a guide, and also to give to each family they serve.
- Have copies available in your library or bookstore.
- Share with chaplains and ministers to have on hand.
- Have available at assisted living facilities.
- Very helpful for funeral home directors can distribute them to families.
Good-bye for Now (Moody Press/ Wingspread) is available wherever books are sold. (Be sure to include the hyphen in “Good-bye” when ordering.)